All claims must be made within 30 days after the date of purchase.
Products to be returned are subject to a 15% restocking fee plus all return shipping charges if it is a customer error or the return is beyond 30 days. However, if we have made an error in processing an order, we will make it right at no cost to the customer if the claim is made within 30 days of receipt of product(s).
We will provide a Return Authorization (RA) number when a return is initiated. An online request can be made using the Customer Service button after logging into the store front. Or you can contact our customer support team via email at email@example.com or phone 201-500-5455 to arrange a return. The Return Authorization number must be written on a label or the shipping box (NOT the product container) of the product(s) returned.
- An RA older than 60 days with merchandise not returned to Nabspak will be considered void and thereby a zero credit issued.
- All returned products must be in their original packaging in resalable condition (unless the return is due to shipping damage).
- All food products including coffee and other perishables are not returnable.
- Ink and toner and other products with a shelf life cannot be returned for any reason after 60 days.
- Dated products such as calendars may not be returned unless the products delivered were not the products ordered as a result of an Nabspak error or the products were damaged on receipt.